Effective And Affordable Pest Control Services In Fairfax, VA
Fairfax, Virginia is an idyllic suburb of the Arlington-Washington D.C. metro area, known for its annual historical and cultural events. With such close proximity to a populated center, plus a humid and coastal climate, pest activity is a constant presence. That’s why it’s important to learn how to properly protect your property from invasions all year round. At SPRK Pest Solutions, we’re here to assist you.
Home Pest Control In Fairfax, VA
Pests are more than a nuisance, they can introduce property damage and even disease to your home. That’s why it’s important to act early, not wait for the signs of an infestation to become apparent before you worry about protecting your property. At SPRK Pest Solutions, we can help you with our effective and affordable three-step process:
- Inspection: The first thing we do is check every nook and cranny because we know all the voids and spaces pests can nest in.
- Treatment: Once we know your level of problem, we can craft pest solutions that are right for your home. From targeted solutions for specific pests to general treatments that shield your home from problems in the future, SPRK Pest Solutions’ effective methods can’t be beat.
- Follow-Up: We don’t just treat your home and forget about you, we check back after a few weeks to make sure you’re still happy with your service.
Whether you already know you have a pest problem or you want to be sure you don’t, turn to the experts at SPRK Pest Solutions right away.
Commercial Pest Control In Fairfax, VA
As disruptive as pests can be in homes, they can be even more so for businesses. The added costs they bring and the potential for larger loss of business and reputation mean that business owners need to be especially on top of pest control. That’s where the professionals at SPRK Pest Solutions come in. We can help prevent infestations in the first place, not to mention eliminate them before they can lead to larger issues. Here are the kinds of businesses we service:
- Restaurants: Anyone who owns a food service business knows how much is around these properties that can attract pests. That’s why we help restaurants avoid them entirely.
- Retail Stores: Stores can also be prime targets for pests because they have lots of storage spaces and product clutter around to hide in.
- Homeowners' Associations: When you want your neighborhood looking as nice as you know it is, pest infestations can really cause a stir. That’s why we partner with local HOA’s to ensure that every home on the block is pest-free.
We help all kinds of businesses and industries because all kinds of properties can be targeted by pests. Contact SPRK Pest Solutions today to see how we can help you protect your business from harmful pests.
How Do Bed Bugs Get Into Fairfax Businesses?
People tend to think bed bugs are only a problem for dirty properties. But the truth is that these parasitic pests go wherever people are since people are what they feed off of for sustenance. And they aren’t just found in bedrooms, either. Bed bugs can infest a wide range of clothing, furniture and storage areas. But it’s more important to know how you can avoid bringing them into your properties in the first place. Here are just some of the ways that infestations start:
Hitchhiking: Bed bugs cling to our belongings to be transported back to our homes, vehicles, and workplaces. This is what makes them easier to pick up than people think.
Used Items: Bed bugs can infest old containers, articles of clothing, or furniture. It is important to inspect these items carefully before picking them up, bringing them into your home, or sitting down on them.
Hotspots: Both of the above factors are exactly why people should be aware of bed bug hotspots like transit stations, hotels, and hospitals.
Because they are so easy to track in without you knowing it, bed bugs are a pest problem that should be taken care of quickly and effectively. If you notice signs of bed bugs, turn to SPRK Pest Solutions before they grow out of control.
Five Ways To Prevent Ant Infestations In Fairfax
Ants are some of the most maddening pests around. They start outside where we hardly notice them and then find cracks or holes to slip in through our walls and foundations. Plus, they can be attracted to our properties by the slightest traces of food or moisture. That’s why Fairfax property owners need to know how they can prevent ants from getting in, and how to properly address an infestation once one crops up:
- Food Storage: Ants look for every crumb or trace of food with their receptive antennae, which means proper food storage and deep cleaning are important.
- Trash Storage: Ants will also forage for food inside trash bins, so you need to keep yours well-secured both indoors and outside.
- Moisture Control: Ants and many other pests are attracted to moisture, plus leaky pipes can lead to water damage that opens up new access points for ants to slip through.
- Crack Sealing: Speaking of access points, cracks or holes in your exterior walls can be easy openings for tiny ants. Regularly check for and repair these kinds of faults.
- Treatments: Professional treatments of your exterior and yard are the best repellant of ants and all kinds of pests. Call SPRK Pest Solutions to learn how we can protect your property from invasive ants.