Trusted Pest Control In Vienna, VA
Known as a community-oriented town that’s desirable for growing families, Vienna has the added benefit of being located just miles outside of Washington D.C. With well-kept parks, a high walkability score, restaurants for every appetite, and excellent public schools, it’s no wonder why so many people look to make Vienna their home. The area’s ongoing moderate temperatures make it an even more ideal place to live; however, this also means that there is the distinct possibility of having pests at every turn. Luckily for local property owners, there’s SPRK Pest Solutions. When you partner with us, you’ll always receive our trademark professionalism and the safest solutions in town. All of our technicians are highly trained and use only the safest EPA-approved products when treating your home or business. Contact us today to receive your free quote!
Residential Pest Control In Vienna, VA
At SPRK Pest Solutions, we know how detrimental having a pest problem of any size in your home can be. That’s why we’re committed to bringing local homeowners honest and fairly priced services without the hassle. All of our skilled technicians use EPA-approved products that are safe for people and pets. And with our satisfaction guarantee, you never have to worry about pests again. Upon our initial inspection of your home, we’ll work with you so you can make an informed decision about the treatment methods that are right for your household. This may include knocking down wasp nests, applying liquid treatments, and de-webbing, to name a few. In addition to our general pest control offerings, we provide targeted services for termites and bed bugs to further ensure your safety. For more information on how we can keep your home free from pests, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Vienna, VA
Maintaining a pest-free business is imperative to the well-being of your staff and customers, keeps your property free from damage, and creates the professional atmosphere that you want to put out there. That’s why at SPRK Pest Solutions, we’re focused on providing local businesses with the highest quality pest control around. From our initial inspection through the maintenance of your completely customized plan, we follow the methods of Integrated Pest Management. What this means for your business is safe, long-lasting results that actually account for why and how problems are cropping up. When you partner with SPRK Pest Solutions, you will always receive honest, straightforward services with no gimmicks. To learn more about how your business can benefit from ongoing pest control, contact us today.
What Vienna Residents Ought To Know About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are a very common occurrence in areas like Vienna, but if you’ve never dealt with this type of pest before, then you might not be aware of its tenacity and ability to evade detection. Here are a few things that you should know about bed bugs and how they work:
- It’s possible to bring bed bugs into your home through something as simple as traveling, going to the movies, or simply being in public.
- One of the most common ways that bed bugs find their way inside homes is latched onto secondhand items like mattresses, furniture, and kitchen appliances, but they can also be brought in by wildlife or rodents if you’re having an issue with those pests.
- Bed bugs feed off of humans at night because it’s when we’re at our warmest. This also makes spotting bed bugs a trickier task.
- Some of the signs of bed bug activity include shed body parts, pepper flake-like droppings, rust-colored staining, seeing bed bugs, and waking up covered in bites that you don’t remember getting.
- The best thing you can do if you do develop a bed bug infestation is contact a local pest control company, as they have the tools and knowledge to remove this issue completely.
For more information on preventing or eliminating bed bugs, contact SPRK Pest Solutions today.
Why Termites Invade Vienna Homes And How To Stop Them
With termites impacting nearly 600,000 American homes and costing homeowners an average of five billion dollars a year in damage, Vienna homeowners will want to protect their property in any way they can. Here are some of the ways that termites invade properties and how to prevent them:
- Mulch is too close to your home’s foundation. An easy way to prevent this from being a problem is by maintaining at least a four-inch barrier between mulch and your home.
- There are tiny openings around your doors and windows. Termites are capable of making their way through unimaginably small openings, so it’s imperative that you fill any crevices and use weather stripping around doors and windows.
- Any issues with moisture or water damage. This one requires a multi-pronged approach, so be sure to divert any water or potential condensation away from your home, fix any internal water damage, and ensure that your roof has no leaks.
- There’s something already vulnerable about your home’s structure. This may refer to issues with your roof or the quality of the wood around your home, so aim to keep these types of items in good working order.
To keep your home free from termites and their destruction, contact SPRK Pest Solutions today.