Pest Control In Alexandria, VA
Incorporated in 1870, the city of Alexandria, VA, is located right along the Potomac River, just south of Washington D. C. Our city’s proximity to the capital of the nation makes it quite a place to raise a family or start a business. Sadly, as more people have moved into the area, Alexandria County pest control needs have skyrocketed. Read on to learn how SPRK Pest Solutions can help your Alexandria home or business address pest concerns.
Residential Pest Control In Alexandria
SPRK Pest Solutions has been faithfully serving Alexandria homeowners since 2018. As a veteran-owned and operated business, we understand what it means to be reliable and accountable. Our residential pest control services stand out due to our high-quality customer service, use of EPA-certified treatments, and risk-free satisfaction guarantee. When you partner with us for your residential pest control needs, your highly trained technician will:
- Complete a thorough inspection of your home and exterior.
- Customize a treatment plan that is specific to your situation.
- Execute follow-up visits to ensure your customer satisfaction.
Keeping your home free from all types of invaders is essential to your family's health and wellbeing. At SPRK Pest Solutions, we help your family home remain a safe place for you and your pets to thrive. Call us today if you are tired of dealing with pests in your home.
Commercial Pest Control In Alexandria
Securing professional commercial pest control services for your establishment should be on the top of every business owner's priorities. As the human population grows in Alexandria, so does the pest population. It becomes a matter of when you get an infestation and not if. When that happens, SPRK Pest Solutions is available to help the following types of businesses:
- Dance studios
- Auto parts stores
- Retail stores
Our commercial pest control services are just as customizable as our residential treatments. We provide free inspections and quotes, and we deliver our services with honor, integrity, and respect. We believe pest control is a collaborative effort and work to educate the client and include them on the job. Don't let your business grind to a halt because of pests. Call our trained professionals today to learn more.
How to Tell If Your Alexandria Home Has a Termite Problem
Unfortunately, termites are one of the worst pests you could have in your Alexandria home and the pest that is most likely to go unnoticed. This is because signs of termites can be tough to spot, especially to the untrained eye. Below are some of the most common signs of termites:
- Droppings: Resembling pepper kernels, termite droppings are usually found near pinpoint holes made in drywall. Termites create these holes to kick their excrement out of the tunnels they make.
- Stuck windows and doors: If it's suddenly harder to open your doors and windows, this might be one of the first things you notice that is off around your home.
- Creaky floorboards: In addition to the windows and doors, if you suddenly notice that your floors are excessively squeaky, this could also be a sign to schedule a professional termite inspection.
At SPRK Pest Solutions, we provide Alexandria homeowners with an in-depth, professional termite inspection that will reliably tell if you have an infestation or not. Our technicians can spot the early warning signs and treat your home if needed to stop the infestation from getting worse. Don't let termites compromise the structural integrity of your home. Give us a call for help instead.
Why Do Mice Come Into Alexandria Homes?
Rodents and mice invade homes for many reasons. They are all looking for the same things: food, water, and a safe place to nest and reproduce. Below are some of the conditions you might be setting up for mice to find your home appealing:
- Easy access points: If your home has holes and otherwise easy access points to the indoors, mice will use them. They can squeeze through holes the size of a dime.
- Excess clutter: Mice, and rodents of all kinds, like setting up shop in spaces where there is a lot of stuff cluttered together. They use places like your attic and garage to hide, make nests, and breed, so the messier your house is, the more likely mice will want to move in.
- Access to food: You will find mice in your kitchen if food is not stored correctly. Mice can chew through the boxes and containers food typically comes in, so your cabinets and cupboard are prime locations for mice to gather and possibly spread diseases.
Because of the diseases mice are known to spread to humans, we highly recommend you reach out to the rodent control experts at SPRK Pest Solutions for help in exterminating your mouse infestation. Let us help you not only safely remove the pest and sanitize the contaminated spaces but also implement prevention strategies to ensure they do not return. Contact us today to get started.